30+ days ago - req24917
Field Service Engineer - based in Agrate, Italy
In a nutshell
ASML Holding is a leading Dutch company in the photolithography market.
We design and manufacture high technology photolithography and metrology equipment for the semiconductor industry.
Within the group, ASML Italy provides installation, maintenance and application support for equipment on our customers' sites.
- Diagnose, analyze and solve complex technical problems;
- Ensure preventive and curative maintenance of equipment;
- Implement "software" and "hardware" updates;
- Efficiently escalate the most difficult problems to our technical experts;
- Develop a solid relationship with the client: technical assistance, advice and training;
- Collaborate on various projects within the team and the company;
- Join a qualitative approach.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated person to join our team to ensure the maintenance of photolithography equipment at our customer sites.
This job requires working in “shifts” ensuring continuity of intervention 24 hours a day, 7 days a week alternately.
You will evolve and develop within an international and multicultural group of more than 25000 employees worldwide. Extensive training will be provided (for the first year plan ~ 3 months of training in Asia) and we offer you a permanent contract.
Bachelor or Master in the fields of electrical / electronic engineering, industrial IT, robotics, mechatronics or similar.
Professional experience in an industrial environment will be highly appreciated and
knowledge of micro electronics environment is a plus.
- Analytical mind, problem solving;
- Very good communication;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Dynamic, proactive, autonomous and a great motivation to acquire new knowledge;
- Fluent in English and in Italian.