7 days ago - req24937
Industrialization Engineer - Diagnostics
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering
Do you want to work with complex and advanced lithography equipment? Are you looking for a job where you can use your Engineering, organizational, and communication skills in a high dynamical and demanding environment? If so, the position of Diagnostic Integrator engineer application could be the perfect job for you.
Availability performance is key for our customers. In DUV we need to improve towards the perfect machine. Whereas in EUV we need to urgently get the availability numbers up in support of volume production, and costs of service reduction. Diagnostics is one of the key elements to improve availability. As Diagnostic Architect you have a central role in making this happen both for new introductions as well as installed base.
The Diagnostic group looks for diagnostics solutions to maximize uptime of our systems for our customers and drive MTTD (meantime to diagnose) to target.
The main driver is to increase the robustness of our products and processes with a strong focus on ASML Product Improvement within New Product and Sustaining projects.
Within these projects you will focus on:
- Product: Functionally specify, test and roll-out of Diagnostics Tools
- People: Lead and train D&E to provide and maintain effective and qualitative diagnostics
- Support the Programs in defining and increasing their diagnostic capabilities
- Process: Develop, deploy and secure the end-to-end design for diagnostics
- Define and maintain processes for adding and maintaining diagnostic content and functionality to system level diagnostic tools
- Define Operation's feedback loop for measuring and improving diagnostics capabilities
- Competence Maturity: Strive to reach and maintain high maturity level Investigate, standardize and industrialize emerging technologies for diagnostics purposes
- Develop and maintain Diagnostics Experts network for all D&E sites
You will interface with line and program level stakeholders within a broad scope of sectors (D&E, System Engineering, factory and Customers Support) and use your expertise to inform the Product Development Manager, Product Cluster Manager, System Engineering, Project Leader and Project Architect. You will report to the AV Engineering and Diagnostics Group Leader.
Bachelor Degree Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related degrees.
- >3 years’ experience in a multidisciplinary technical environment.
- Proven track record with Service activities and specifically diagnostics and calibrations (RAMS).
- Broad scope (software, mechanics, electronics, IT infrastructure, Customer Support).
- Capable of doing analysis on new design to define the critical availability areas that need improvement to meet specs.
- Familiar with Design architecture and/or service processes.
- Knowledge about data structure and modeling.
- Used to work in time and/or budget driven project environments.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Self-propelling and Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- The drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results.
- Engineering creativity.
- Perseverance in situations when confront with push back.
Context of the position
In this position you report to the Project lead and Group Lead Diagnostics
To be completed