13 days ago - req24997
Physics/Optics Integrator EUV Projection
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Optical engineering, Physics
ASML is relentlessly driving the semiconductor industry’s ongoing quest for producing faster, smarter andmore energy efficient chips. We are a young, dynamic, international and highly skilled workforce creating,with strong support of our suppliers, the lithographic tools the industry needs to achieve its goals.
We are looking for a project integrator that takes the challenge to define, guide and execute the integrationstrategy for the Projection Optics Boxes (POBs) in our high NA EUV scanners. You will be part of the EUVprojection group responsible to transfer and de-magnify the reticle image onto the wafer in the EUVscanners by means of advanced optical manipulations and corrections.
As POB integrator high NA in the EUV Projection group you will be responsible for the definition, alignment,specification and execution of the multi-disciplinary integration approach for the high NA POBs. You will work in a fast paced and multi-disciplinary environment as part of the high NA POB project team.
Besides the technical aspects of the integration approach also has aspects related to cycle time, reliability, availability and serviceability. Your responsibility is to design and lead the multi-disciplinary integration. This includes documentation, planning, alignment, execution as well as issue handling and supporting customer specific requests. In order to fulfill this role you need to align within in the project team on technical aspects, scope, planning and progress. Also you need to collaborate with different competences and sectors (systems engineering, marketing, factory and customer support) within ASML. Using your technical
knowledge, abstract reasoning and people skills you will work closely together with the project team and interfacing projects and sectors.
- Create a multi-disciplinary integration approach and definition for the high NA POB
- Lead the multi-disciplinary team of integrators within the project
- Align the integration plan with the various sectors including factory and customer support
- Influence the designs on aspects of diagnostics, reliability and serviceability
- Lead the integration across the various systems and sites
- Plan and prepare the experiments of the various integration steps
- Align and lead problem solving of issues and escalations
MSc or PhD in engineering, physics or optics.
Experience (>3 years) as integrator or engineer in a multidisciplinary environment related to complex systems is needed, preferably with a focus on optical systems or applications of optical systems. Experience with stakeholder management and supplier interaction is beneficial.
- Ability to think on a functional level and in design details.
- Ability to integrate and troubleshoot functions in complex systems.
- Ability to switch between complex matters and high-level conclusions, ability to convey these in an
- Team player with ability to build network towards other parts of the ASML organization.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Structured, accurate and pragmatic working approach.
- Persuasive and decisiveness.
- Self-propelling, showing initiative and drive.
- Flexible, result driven and committed.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the Sector Development and Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the planning, development, and delivery of integrated solutions that meet business requirements. This responsibility also includes the specification of trade-offs across sectors.
The department DE EUV Optical Column is responsible for delivery of the projection, illumination, dose control, and EUV light collection functions for EUV. The department supplies resources, means and methods and technology to ensure these deliveries in all the different product phases. The holder of this position is reporting to the ED EUV DE OC Projection Group Leader