28 days ago - req24967
Senior SAP FICO expert FS Operations
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Are you an experienced SAP FICO consultant who wants to integrate ASML processes into the Finance domain with the latest SAP toolset? Please continue reading!
The Business Process Analyst Finance is accountable for Finance IT solutions within the ICT organization of ASML. You will guide the business Finance community in defining business requirements and transferring these requirements into high quality IT solutions. These IT solutions will in most cases be SAP focused.
As Business Process Analyst you will act as subject matter expert for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You will focus on accounting and costing.
You will work in an Agile environment as part of the Financial Services Operations team.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly SAP) instead of custom build solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the functional design and contributes to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test and train key-users..
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working in several big programs, like the ‘Future Mode of Operations’;
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain;
- Working in a scaled Agile environment (DevOps); A business that is on the verge of (re-)implementing SAP Greenfield;
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies, like S/4 HANA;
Bachelor or master degree in field of IT or Technology.
- 10+ years’ experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional SAP Consultant or similar positions;
- Detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of SAP FI and CO, including product costing is a must;
- Preferably SAP Certified.
- Knowledge of PS is a pre;
- Experience in translation of Business Requirements into IT Requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements;
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must;
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Solution Delivery Corporate Portfolio. This portfolio is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting the corporate support organization.
You will be reporting to the IT GL Corporate.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.