30+ days ago - req25042
Global Upgrade & Relocation Coordinator DUV
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Optical engineering
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the segments within CS is the value stream Upgrades, Install & Relocations (UIR). The value stream prepares and executes complex upgrades and relocations and supports installations on ASML systems. The value stream has a global setup with presence on different locations in the world. These activities run 24/7 in a customer production environment with a team of 4-40 engineers over a period of 1-13 weeks.
“Lead and manage complex field upgrades, installs, relocations and activities, enabling the field teams to unlock the potential of ASML products for our customers”.
- Work safely and meet customers / ASML designated safety rules –regulations at all time
- As Coordinator you will be an ASML ambassador at customer sites across the globe.
- Run upon shift model, based on blue print design (process manual) and install coordination needs.
- Work with the local and Veldhoven organizations to plan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of the upgrade.
- Ensure timely availability of the right procedures and recoveries to bring the machine on the best performance level.
- Onsite and remote coordination of the execution project including but not limited to: manpower scheduling, parts, sequence preparation, escalations and tooling.
- Deal with fast changing circumstances and change plans accordingly on the spot.
- Identify, document and drive improvements in order to reduce cycle time.
- Daily reporting or tracking of upgrade progress and issues.
- Support upgrade project lead to facilitate requirement tasks and follow up.
- Lead a team with culture differences in diverse environments.
Bachelor’s degree like Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable.
We are looking for starters with the right mindset and basic technical skills or juniors with a few years experience.
- Do you have affinity in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex production processes?
- Have you got `hands-on’ experience (work, study or hobby related), that's a big advantage.
- It will help when you gained experience during your study, hobby, personal life or work related with organizational skills, entrepreneurship and taking initiative
Tip: Include a motivation letter to help us better understand why you are excited about this position, how the experience above relates to you and tell us more about you what is not on your resume.
What we hope you bring along with you:
- Open for cultural differences and ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
- Highly stress-resistant with a mix of taking the lead during escalations and drive for solutions.
- Self-sustaining and ability to prioritize activities and coordinate a broad range of specialists, ensuring action plans are carried out.
- Analytical ability.
- Good documentation skills combined with good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
Context of the position
Take a closer look into what we do at our YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Flexibility to travel (up to 50%) to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, Japan, China, USA and Israel, if needed on short notice, with uninterrupted periods up to 3-6 weeks in a row.
Make sure when you apply to upload both a CV and motivation letter.