8 days ago - req25116
CS - EUV Customer Support Engineer - Taichung
In a nutshell
WithinASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance,repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations.
Oneof the departments in this sector is EUV TC. The EUV TC team prepares andmanages the CS part of the execution of EUV system maintenance.
- TheCustomer Support Engineer (CSE), need to perform regular maintenance actionand machine repair action to secure machine continue production.
- The CSE will be interface with thecustomers, peers, local 2nd line support to assure timely and high service quality.
- CSEmust be able to do daily operation including material preparation, package,return and confirmation.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots equipmentproblems via telephone or at customer site.
- Conductsequipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging in support of operatingactivities.
- Ensures thatparts are available and as specified for service requirements.
- Maintainsappropriate tools are on hand and as required.
- Travels asrequired for the purposes of performing service activities for training andcross site support
- Uses companytechnical documentation and provides feedback for improvement.
- Shift module isrequired and includes night shift
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering,/ Photonics, Physics or otherrelated field
- Fab experience in the Lithography area ispreferred
- Experience and knowledge of semiconductormanufacturing process is preferred
Good communication skill and basic English Language skill
Context of the position
At customer sites / office