24 days ago - req25126
CS - EUV Scanner Technical Support Group Leader - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Coordination of technical, organizational and operational activities completed by ASML personnel at the customer site. Personal management and coaching of the engineers allocated to the Group Leader's team. The holder of this position reports to the EUV Technical Support Manager and gives operational leadership to a team of Competency Engineers who provide indirect and direct support to customers, and direct escalation and competency support to operations.
The EUV Competency Group Leader will work with the Competency team staff to plan and make all necessary preparations for the timely execution of escalations, competency projects and knowledge sharing. As a Group Leader you are responsible for ensuring the team members have the right skills and proper development plans.
Your main responsibilities:
- Identify and justify resource claims and recruit the right team members.
- Set challenging targets and execute performance reviews.
- Continuously mentor your team to success, improve underperformance and develop talents.
- Coach and develop your team into fully operational engineers.
- Prioritize and allocate team members to activities.
- Drive continuous improvement in processes and way of working.
- Create and execute department strategy on how to improve company processes.
MS degree or equivalent experience.
- Engineers/Supervisors with greater than 5 years’ experience in a CS support department for high tech products.
- Engineers with at least 3 years of ASML micro-lithography system experience with some supervisory and project coordination experience is preferred.
- Be able to influence with and without power.
- Ability to thrive in a very dynamic and high pace environment.
- Open for cultural differences and able to work with a site of different cultures and WOW.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
- Good coordination, communication and customer skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Multi-task team player with good ability to work under different working environment pressures.
- Good team player and committed to the success of ASML.
- Verbal and written language skills in English.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.