5 days ago - req25190
Production Engineer EUV Factory
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Physics
A very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged in improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiencyand ‘short time to market’ for Production.
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’.
As EF PS Production Engineer you mainly focus on building and testing modules (Scanner related). This work is important to the critical cycle time path which takes place in the cabin/work center in the cleanroom.
As EF Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
• Decrease cycle time
• Decrease cost
• Increase efficiency
• Increase quality
You will have constant attention for safety.
Although working from a competence group, flexibility is expected, to secure the EF output plans and cycle time roadmaps.
• Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
• Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support.
• Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
• For regular support stand-by might be required.
New Product Introduction (NPI)
• Uses his knowledge in product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and improve the manufacturability of the product.
• You are actively involved in the release for volume take over from D&E to Manufacturing.
Bachelor or Master in Mechatronics, Mechanical- or Electrical Engineering, Physics or comparable.
• Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
• Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
• Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
• Flexible, can cope with stress
• Broad technical and business knowledge
• Strong analytical mind
• Focused on quality and continuous improvement
• Team player
• Good social and communication skills
• Show initiative
• Adequate English language skills in speech and writing. Dutch language skills are extra helpfull
Context of the position
The sector Operations is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing.
The EUV Factory (EF) produces the newest generation wafer scanners. Within this Factory, Production Engineering (EF PS PE) continuously adapts, optimizes and supports the production processes (including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location).
The holder of this position reports to a Group leader within EF PS Production Engineering
Please apply with both a CV and cover letter with your motivation for ASML as well as this position within the EUV Factory in Veldhoven. For this position we are looking for candidates from JG 5- 8.