30+ days ago - req25282
CS - EUV Technical Installation Coordinator - Tainan
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this group is EUV install –Upgrade. The organization prepares and executes complex EUV install & upgrades action over ASML EUV systems at various customer worldwide.
Manage and keep leading on complex install sequence and activities, enabling successful install with quality within all sorts of resource budgets,unlock the potential of ASML EUV products for our customers.
- Worksafely and meet customers / ASML designated safety rules –regulations at alltime
- As Coordinator you will be an ASML ambassador atcustomer sites across the globe.
- Run upon shift model, based on BP design andinstall coordination needs.
- Work with the local and Veldhoven organizations toplan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of theinstall.
- Ensure timely availability of theright procedures and recoveries to bring the machine on the best performancelevel.
- Onsite coordination of the install including:manpower scheduling, parts, upgrade sequence preparation and tooling.
- Deal with fast changingcircumstances and change plans accordingly on the spot.
- Assist EF coordinators by facilitating theirissues while in Taiwan.
- Identify, document and driveimprovements in order to reduce upgrade cycle time.
- Daily reporting or tracking ofinstall progress and issues.
- Support install PL to facilitateinstall requirement tasks and follow up
- This position will require international travel(up to 50%) to the field offices worldwide for EUV install.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Computer Science.
- Experience in a customer support department forhigh tech products. Photo-lithography, Electro-Mechanical or Ultra CleanVacuum.
- Engineers with 2-3 years ASML EUV or NXT`hands-on’ experience is preferred.
- Open for cultural differences.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
- Highly stress-resistant.
- Take the lead during escalations and drive for solutions.
- Self-sustaining and ability to prioritize activities and coordinate a broad range of specialists, ensuring action plans are carried out.
- Analytical ability.
- Good documentation skills.
- Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
- Good customer skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
- Flexibility to travel to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, USA and Israel, (up to 50%) if needed, with uninterrupted periods up to 6 -12 weeks in a row.
- Candidates are expected to support the install for at least 2-3 years upon completion of training.
- This position may require “on call” duty depending on location or assignment