30+ days ago - req25288
EUV Global Support Engineer - based in Veldhoven, Netherlands
In a nutshell
Physics, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering
Technical Problem Solving
- Remotely analyzing data and creating deterministic forward looking action plans;
- Good alignment on expectations with the local teams and your Global Support Center colleagues worldwide;
- Making a clear problem description, providing the right data when involving additional help from development engineers to drive fast incident resolution;
- Cooperating with departments to approach to complex issues; You are the connection between multiple different competencies/departments of the organization and the driving progress forward.;
- Delivering on-site support when required to solve the problem at the customer site;
- Managing technical escalations, aligning with multiple stakeholders across ASML;
Secure the “fix-for good” approach by proposing structural improvement(s) to our Customer Support Service Engineering department.
New Product Introduction Preparation
During the New Product Introduction phase you are assigned to the project in order to gain the required skills and knowledge to independently support field escalations. You are in charge of your own training plan and indicate what is required. Transfer and share gained skills and knowledge within WW Global Support Center in order to establish and maintain equal Continental support. Travel onsite during introduction phase support by delivering knowledge/escalation handling to local organization.
Master’s degree in technical science (Physics, Software, Mechanical or other technical degrees).
2-5 years of relevant working experience is preferred.
- Strong analytic and abstract capability;
- Pro-active initiating attitude;
- Flexible in working hours, work environment and travel on short notice (sometimes the same day);
- Ability to work in a highly pressured environment;
- Team worker;
- Strong communicator in English (both oral and written);
- Good social skills;
- Ability to plan and set priorities;
- Ability and willing to work with people from multicultural background;
- Willingness to travel.