30+ days ago - req25280
HR - Senior Talent Acquisition Adviser - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are youmotivated to become a recruitment expert to build and bring competent talentsfor a fast growing technology company? Recruitment CoE is a strategic part ofHR organization, to develop and execute full spectrum from recruitment cycle;from strategies planning to operational deliverables.
Recruitment Specialist is responsible for delivering professionalend-to-end recruitment services in Taiwan.Be an expertise partner toHR line and business, be able to understand talent market intelligence,business needs and formulate immediate-to-long term recruitment strategies.Be the company’s employer branding ambassador to work closely with LaborMarket Communications team, to plan and implement branding strategies, forboth campus and experienced talent market.
Recruitment Specialist will work together with other team members inTaiwan and in Asia, to
- Fulfill150-200 requisitions a year
- Performend-to-end recruitment services, from recruitment needs analysis with HRline, intake meeting, sourcing and selection to on-boarding.
- Majorjob types to hire are engineering, sales, supply chain and supportingfunctions
- Ensuredata integrity in ATS (Application Tracking System), generate recruitmentrelated reports and provide analysis and recommendation on improvement actionplans
- Proactivein talent mapping and talent sourcing by using social media and professionalnetworking; manage internal referral program and traditional sourcingchannels.
- Improvequality of hire by conducting proper intake meeting and structured interviews
- Buildtrustful relationship with HR Line and hiring managers, be proactive inengaging stakeholders in recruitment strategies and activities
- Understandlabor market specifically in semiconductor space to provide marketintelligence and timely market updates to business
- Organizeand participate in regular recruitment activities, including campusrecruitment
- Support Taiwan and Asia recruitment initiativesand programs
- 10 years above solid recruitment experience inmultinational companies
- Proven track record in hiring diversified andskilled workforce of around 150-200 vacancies a year
- Experience in a fast growing and dynamicorganization is essential
- Strong business acumen, preferably knowledge insemiconductor industry
- Experience in using Application Tracking Systemand have good data analytics skills
- Strong influencing power, interpersonal &communication skills to be connected with the people & deliver message ina clear & logical way
- Chinese speaking is essential, fluent in writtenand spoken English