30+ days ago - req25224
HR Service Center Asia - Service Advisory (Japanese speaker) - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Asa HR Service Advisor you are responsible for interacting with employees, managers and HR colleagues by providing insights andsolutions to diverse scenarios by phone or via our HR systems. You will bepart of a dynamic team within the HR Services organization in a fast growingand continuously changing international high tech company, with lots ofcareer and development opportunities.
Itis your ambition to become an expert in managing employee’s life cycle fromhis on-boarding to the off-boarding through his day to day needs
- Fluent in Japanese and English to support Asia operation
- Handle inquiries from first contact, registration, escalating and resolving queries in a professional and efficient manner - in a first time right and e2e way of working
- Support customers on the HR portal and relevant online tools in completing transactions.
- Provide operational advisory support and administrative services to in-scope processes.
- Process changes in employee status and manage & record document flow.
- Perform customer related data gathering and execute data management checks/
- Work according defined standards, in line with e2e processes and local compliancy.
- Escalate cases where guidance and clarification of policies and procedures is required.
- Actively identifies customer centric improvements and participates in improvement projects. Drive standardization, simplification and automation of the relevant processes.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and higher level of customer satisfaction is reached.
- Safeguard own knowledge & skills and update knowledge database.
Bachelor or Master
- Experience in Workday or ServiceNow is a plus
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality work in a professional and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies.
- Consulting agility & style flexibility to understand customer needs and deal with a broad range of customers.
- Ability to quickly find your way in a network of information.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well on own initiative.
- Effectively manage own priorities and workload
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales.
- Act with integrity and instills trust
- Show personal ownership
- Display well-balanced behavior in customer interfacing towards employees, managers & HR colleagues