21 days ago - req25203
Junior Project Lead Weekend Shift
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
If you’re reading this, you just might be the Critical and Proactive person we are looking for to contribute to successful integration of our ASML machines. These machines are installed and operated globally where they serve as essential tools for Integrated Circuit production.
As a Junior Project Lead (Proto Integrator) you are responsible for managing the integration plans provided by Project Leaders to support qualification of ASML lithography system configuration, in order to have a predictable manufacturing, install and maintenance of systems. You will achieve this by having overall machine knowledge, knowing the system configuration and understanding the technical content of tests that are prepared on a system. You will do this in a co-operative environment where the engineers are stimulated to actively develop themselves and the department.
As a Weekend Junior Project lead you will be managing the execution of the daily plans with emphasis on issue management of 2-3 systems and work with a teams of 4 persons per system. As the Weekend Proto Integrator you will need to interact with key stake holders: Engineers, Project Leaders and Line management.
The Proto Integrator is the system owner who align, plan, prepare and drive for progress of integration tests together with D&E projects and other internal stakeholders, e.g.your team of engineers.
You are responsible for:
- Ensuring a safe working environment and work according to 5S+1 principles.
- Issue management (reporting, priority setting and drive problem solving)
- Identify and support rollout of newest improvements for ASML machines
- Ensure efficient and effective integration activities are done on the system
- Knowing the system configuration
- Knowing the integration short and long term plan
- Managing the impact of functional and performance risks on planned integration work
- Proactively update the daily plans and monitor the work done on the systems
- Escalation management for issues that cannot be solved by team/yourself
As a Proto Integrator you have the most direct interface with newest design projects within ASML. You are expected to provide feedback on executed work, found issues and integration goals.
Technical, Management Preferably into the direction of Electronics, Mechatronics, System Integration, Computer Science or Industrial Engineering
- 2-5 years of work experience in relevant industry and technology areas
- Creating, planning and coordinating work
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholder
- Managing & Reporting issues
You possess the following behavioral aspects:
- Critical & Practical Focus
- Assertive and direct
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification, design and qualification of all the ASML products. In this sector, the department System Integration is responsible to define, control and execute the integration of the various subsystems into a complete product. Within the department the Proto Integrator works together with engineers on delivering the planned objectives which was defined and written by D&E project.
09:00 – 17:00 day shifts on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
There is an opportunity to work occasionally during week days as a replacement of week Proto Integrators
This position is offered for a minimum of three years within which you are trained to reach the desired competence level. Besides that we offer a continues training program over the course of your career within ASML. Please apply with your CV and cover letter specifying your motivation to work in the weekend.