13 days ago - req25204
Project lead for multi-disciplinary Modules/Tools
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you take full ownership in delivery of multi-disciplinary deliverables and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to deploy complex multi-disciplinary projects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Ownership of one or more multi-disciplinary deliverables (PBS = product breakdown structures). Leading a team of MDO’s from various disciplines in project setting. Continuously control the scope, resources and timing. Reporting towards Program and Line management on progress, risks, resource and budget needs.
- Take lead in running developments and/or issues.
- Create and execute the project plan.
- Clear communication of status and results.
- Coaching and daily management of multi-disciplinary MDO’s.
- Development of Multi-disciplinary production Tooling from spec till install at customer site.
- Module integration in Sub Systems from OEM partners / co-developers.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners/co-developers.
Technical University, masters or PhD in mechanical or mechatronic engineering.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience.
- ASML PGP knowledge and experience.
- Experience in leading multi-disciplinary project teams in a complex technical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, dynamics, mechatronics, thermal and high precision adjustment, position, defectivity solutions, handling fragile products and fixation solutions.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
Context of the position
The project manager reports to the group leader Pellicle Tooling (line manager) and program cluster manager.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics, Software and Electronics specify, design, and qualify the various modules. Each department consists of discipline and function-oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
Key words: Mechanical, Mechatronics, Software, Electronics, Development, Multi-disciplinary, team player, Defectivity.