15 days ago - req25349
Change Management Specialist Production Engineering
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Production Engineering in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering introduces new products and corresponding processes from development until volume production, including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location, continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support.
As Change Management specialist you are one of the expert that look with a factory mindset towards the introduction of Change Management within the organization. You provide the necessary information to the project in requirements and in the evaluations/test runs of the new tooling / processes. This means working closely within the engineering team and factory operations to provide input from factory side what works for them and what needs to be improved or changed.
- Understand factory WoW;
- Understand the CMII principles (Simple EC program is based on CMII principles), à Or will attend training to gain CMII knowledge;
- Is able to connect to his stakeholders (SHM);
- Is senior enough to be the first point of contact for Factory and Simple EC program;
- Is senior enough to be demanding towards simple EC program;
- Is able to define EF vision / mission / strategy and roadmap for change management;
- Is able to lead projects on the roadmap if required;
- Is able to organize and lead the Change Management EF competence team;
- Participate in an engineering team, preparing technical requirements for the project;
- Ensure a uniform high standard of technical process documentation for the future;
- Is able to be the Key-user for Change Management process for the engineering and factory community.
Bachelor or Master level.
- Experience in Change Management (Simple EC) is an advantage;
- Experience with ASML Factory execution and processes is a must.
- Proven excellent fluent communication skills in English, written + verbal, Dutch speaking candidates are strongly preferred due to internal stakeholders, but this is not a strong requirement;
- Pragmatic, initiative, ownership, persistent, pro-active;
- Good communication skills, team player, but also independent;
- Service orientated and flexible attitude.
Context of the position
The sector Operations is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing.
The EUV Factory (EF) produces the newest generation wafer scanners. Within this Factory, Production Engineering (EF PS PE) continuously adapts, optimizes and supports the production processes of production (including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location).
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader of EF PS Production Engineering.
Please submit your CV and cover letter stating your clear motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML.