24 days ago - req25350
EF PE ONE WI2.0 Migration specialist / Technical Author
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Production Engineering in cooperation with Manufacturing Engineering introduces new products and corresponding processes from development until volume production, including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location, continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support.
The technical Author is responsible to support migration activities, within the ONE project (WI2.0), from an existing procedure environment and software tooling to a new developed way / software tool for creating work instructions. The Author creates needed content like illustrations and writes, reviews and publishes the technical manufacturing work instructions necessary to produce the ASML products in manufacturing and install them at customer site. Also Safety reviews could be part of the review what needed special knowledge to do this and you work closely together with the Safety department within ASML. Overall this means you are working closely within the engineering team (and/or safety team) to create / maintain / review the needed work instructions for production, maintenance, repair, upgrade and installation of the systems via the ASML dynamic publishing software environment.
- Participate in an engineering team, preparing technical documentation for the production engineer;
- Ensure a uniform high standard of technical documentation for the team;
- Prepare complex technical procedures clearly and accurately in simple English with a methodical approach;
Review comments on existing procedures and assign for review by engineers where necessary.
Bachelor or Master level.
- Experience as technical Author;
- Experience with EPIC (xml) software is an advantage;
- Experience in Safety-regulations and -reviews is an advantage.
- Proven excellent fluent communication skills in English, written + verbal;
- Pragmatic, initiative, ownership, persistent, pro-active;
- Good communication skills, team player, but also independent;
- Service orientated and flexible attitude.
Context of the position
The sector Operations is responsible for the production of wafer scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing.
The EUV Factory (EF) produces the newest generation wafer scanners. Within this Factory, Production Engineering (EF PS PE) continuously adapts, optimizes and supports the production processes of production (including the system installation and qualification process at the customer location).
The holder of this position reports to the Group leader of EF PS Production Engineering.
Please submit your CV and cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific position at ASML.