30+ days ago - req25337
Metrology Engineer Yieldstar Overlay
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you a person who can think and act at system level to ensure continuous improvements in the performance of our YieldStar machine? Would you like to work in a multidisciplinary team whilst providing innovative semiconductor metrology solutions to our customer’s challenges? If so, then please read on for this job opportunity!
As a D&E Metrology Engineer Overlay YieldStar you will define and specify requirements for new functional modules in the YieldStar and the associated computing platform(s). You drive detailed designs for proposed solutions within a team context and prepare for testing and roll out of this functionality after implementation. You will drive investigations, improve, specify, design, develop and realize modules and components of solutions that fit into the plans of the business line Applications.
In the position you are expected to travel to customers and operate on-site for a period of one or more weeks at the time as such securing a close link with the customer environment the solutions are targeted for.
- Realize Performance on Improvements (technically and usability) of wafer measurements using scatterometry, this includes hardware and software improvements of the scatterometry based metrology solutions.
- Generate and maintain scripts and tools for pioneering novel flows and enabling efficient troubleshooting, providing means to step through novel flows.
- Data analysis and performance analysis. This with an overview of the entire value chain towards the customer. This includes the analysis of issues which are related to processing artefacts interfering with the accuracy of the data
- Functional design at engineer level driving SW-based developments in a multidisciplinary agile development team.
Master in engineering or Physics
- Experience from assignmentsrelated todesign/testof measurement systems orexperimentalsetups in optical metrology, spectroscopy or semiconductor device design/manufacturing
- Experience from assignments showing affinity with the development of solutions to be implemented in Software Application solutions.
- 1-3 yearsexperience in a relevant work environment within the industry is considered as a plus.
- Result oriented attitude -we are looking for an person that can work with set deadlines.
- Pragmatic approach - you should be capable of thinking in pragmatic solutions.
- Pro-active -it is expected that you take initiative to (help) drive progress.
- Experience and affinity with Matlab(or equivalent ).
Context of the position
The department D&E Applications develops, integrates, and qualifies functional modules and application packages in the area of wafer metrology and wafer fab applications.
Within Development & Engineering of the Business Line Applications, this position is part of the On Product Performance Process Window Detectiondepartment.
The holder of this position reports to AP DE OPP YS Overlay group manager, interacts with the project manager and operates within multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
Keywords: Metrology, Yieldstar, Overlay