30+ days ago - req25343
Senior Analog Design Engineer Delft
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips
Multi e-Beam Inspection tools are part of ASML’s holistic lithography portfolio. ASML has an Electron Optical competence center in Delft, with multi-disciplinary teams, where we combine Research with Development & Engineering and deliver modules and system designs for the Multi e-Beam Inspection products.
Our department delivers multiple modules for a multi electron beam microscope system, including the software components. Your mission is to find analog electrical engineering solutions (for example 30kV stable drivers, sensor circuits) to make possible our roadmap of ever more productive inspection equipment.
As analog design engineer you will be part of a team with a mix of engineering competences and seniority levels. Together with the team you will:
- Create analog electrical designs and use your resourcefulness to make them compliant to ever more challenging requirements and architectural guidelines.
- Collaborate with other teams or external parties to get the designs realized.
- Develop verification and validation methods and tools and use these to verify and validate your designs,
- Participate in team planning sessions
Master in electrical engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in delivering analog designs like high stability supplies, high voltage supplies or analog designs for sensor circuits
- You have the capability to supervise 3 electrical design engineers at ASML or externally
- You know how to identify your stakeholders needs accurately, and you know how to convey what you need to other engineers.
- A team player with excellent social skills, a pragmatic attitude and a good grasp of the physical reality in which electric designs function.
- Self-starter and a drive for success.
- Ability to respond effectively to change
- Good communication skills and knowledge of English language.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio and has a department in Delft.
Within the D&E sector, our department is responsible for functions, modules, technical competences and qualification tools for inspection equipment, in particular multi-beam electron microscopes.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.