30+ days ago - req25442
Administrative Support Specialist - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other corporate functions
JoinASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December15, 2021.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
This position reports to the Facilities Services Manager. This position provides timely and accurate planning, reporting, analyses for our facilities team. We are currently searching for a highly motivated, energetic individual who is ready to roll up their sleeves and quickly add value to our team.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support for the facilities team.
- Use word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare and modify documents, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy logs and filing system.
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, conference rooms, and travel arrangements.
- Perform event planning for on-site and off-site reviews, conferences, training, etc. (including: venue, food service, materials, travel, and cost control).
- Perform procurement activities including quotes, requisitions, expediting, and follow-up.
- Monitor and facilitate accurate time recording, approvals, reporting, and corrections.
- Maintain office supplies and office equipment.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Receive and direct visitors.
- Manage calendar for Facilities Services Manager as required.
- Assist with overflow work from administrative and executive assistants.
- Assist security with new hire badging, including photo entry using ProWatch System.
High School or GED required.Associates degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on administrative experience in a large, complex, fast-paced organization.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Working knowledge of SAP or another ERP system is a plus.
- Demonstrated strengths in multi-tasking, prioritizing work, and meeting commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Interacts with a large set of stakeholders from various organizations and various levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and cost-consciousness.
- Demonstrates a continuous improvement mindset.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast paced manufacturing environment that requires leaders willing to embrace new concepts.
- Must work comfortably in a manufacturing environment that utilizes Lean Manufacturing concepts and be able to coordinate with others for job accomplishment.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability