30+ days ago - req25433
Install Technical Support NPI
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in the introduction of the new DUV products and solving challenging technical issues in a LAB manufacturing environment?Do you like to work between the innovative environment of D&E and the cost effective LEAN Factory at the customer site?
The introduction of the new DUV products into volume production by defining requirements, reviewing design proposals and driving technical solutions for problems encountered during the (proto in Vhv) and pilot phase of the product at the customer site.
- Facilitate DUV products definition
- Contribute in product Definition & Generation (requirement setting & design review)
- Give input to the MRS regarding requirements for install.
- Responsibility on first pilots to check install technical support deliverables to secure smooth install (process and product performance review).
- Use ‘lessons learned’ from the field in related NPI products processes to improve current products
- Facilitate DUV products introduction at the customer site
- Responsibility on first pilots validation (process and product performance review)
- Execute the delta process steps of the new product
- Execute proofbook if applicable
- Transfer Knowledge and skills of the delta of the new product towards the local NPI team
- Resolve disturbances: last escalation line at the customer site
- Take ownership for escalated issues (start to finish)
- Solve complex and cross-modular disturbances through team effort
- Minimize downtime on our systems and ensure on time delivery and premium quality to our customers
- Adapt ‘way of working’ to customer’s (FAB) processes and organization
BSc. or MSc. level in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics or other relevant technical area.
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume environment
- Languages: (Dutch and) English
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA, Quality Management Systems and Q-methods/techniques (preferred)
- > 2 years of working experience as (install) Technical Support engineer (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with MS office Matlab preferred
Leadership and behavioral competencies
- Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented
- Result driven, focusing on quality and continuous improvement
- Takes initiative, high sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress, hands on mentality
- Good social/communication skills on different levels
- Good organizational skills
- Is a reliable team player and flexible, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions
- Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances
- Has a broad technical and business knowledge, is a networker, shares information and knows how to find relevant information
- Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Is visibly present on the shop floor on daily basis
Context of the position
The TWINSCAN Factory builds state of the art new products as well as Refurbishments of XT and NXT systems.
- Position is based in Veldhoven and may require incidental international business travel to customer sites.