7 days ago - req25455
Senior Electro Mechanical Engineer Delft
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips
Multi e-Beam Inspection tools are part of ASML’s holistic lithography portfolio. ASML has an Electron Optical competence center in Delft, with multi-disciplinary teams, where we combine Research with Development & Engineering and deliver modules and system designs for the Multi e-Beam Inspection products.
Job MissionOur department delivers multiple modules for a multi electron beam microscope system, including the software components. Your mission is to find electrical engineering solutions to make possible our roadmap of ever more productive inspection equipment.
As electrical design engineer you will be part of a team with a mix of engineering competences and seniority levels. Together with the team you will:
- Create electrical and electromechanical designs (2D, 3D) and use your resourcefulness to make them compliant to ever more challenging requirements and architectural guidelines and in line with international standards on electrical safety and EMC.
- Document and maintain requirements of the various electrical & electromechanical modules
- Develop verification and validation methods and tools and use these to verify and validate your designs,
Participate in team planning sessions
- You are responsible for the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and configuration management of these products.
Bachelor or master in electrical, electromechanical or mechatronics engineering.
- 5+years of experience in delivering electromechanical designs likeelectrical cabinets and racks, cable bundles and routing, PCB assemblies.
- Experiencein 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with 3Dand 2D CAD in Siemens NX.
- Technicalknowledge of mechanical concepts, wiring concepts and connectivityconcepts.
- Experiencewith working in multidisciplinary design teams
- Familiarwith SAFe - Agile wow is a plus
- Youhave the capability to supervise 3 electrical design engineers at ASML orexternally
- Ateam player with excellent social skills, a pragmatic attitude and a good graspof the physical reality in which electric designs function.
- Self-starterand a drive for success.
- Abilityto respond effectively to change
- Goodcommunication skills and knowledge of English language..
Context of the positionASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio and has a department in Delft.
Within the D&E sector, our department is responsible for functions, modules, technical competences and qualification tools for inspection equipment, in particular multi-beam electron microscopes
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.