10 days ago - req25434
Team Leader - Actuator Tooling
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Other technical job categories
Are you eager to further develop your leadership qualities, leading a team of mechanical engineers and being part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of Team Leader in Mechanics at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Take full ownership of the actuator tooling development for our actuator production facility ASML Motion from start to end. Lead and inspire your team of actuator tooling engineers to achieve optimal results in a multidisciplinary project setting. Support the project leads to achieve good quality results at the right time for our customers. The team leader reports to the group leader Manufacturing and Service Tooling.
- Take the lead in actuator tooling developments and issues.
- Structure the actuator tooling development and guide the team to achieve good quality results.
- Make sure the proper design processes are adhered to and improve where needed.
- Define and prioritize the activities to make realistic plan agreements.
- Setup and maintain the team plan and drive for results.
- Communicate clearly on the progress and needs to your stakeholders.
- Organize a team of up to 10 engineers and coach them in their daily work.
- First point of contact for suppliers who contribute to actuator tooling development.
- Motivate and develop the members of your team.
- Make sure that the right competencies are secured within the team and take care for the lessons learned.
(Technical) Bachelor or Masters in Mechanical engineering
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in leading design teams up to 10 design engineers.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of design and manufacturing of mechanical parts.
- Skilled in technical, correct and effective communication with suppliers.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting. Fluent in English.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and steer a team of professionals.
- Structured and organized.
- Flexible and open mindset, anticipating on a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Ability to excel in creative design and flawless execution of actuator tooling design.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Helicopter view (zoom in – zoom out).
- Eager to drive own development.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products (e.g. linear actuators). As a part of the department Mechanical Engineering the group Manufacturing and Service Tooling is responsible for the specification, engineering and qualification of tooling that is required for manufacturing and servicing of ASML modules (enabling e.g. precision adjustments, qualification, etc).
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.