30+ days ago - req25586
IT PLM Teamcenter Technical Architect
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The department for Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management is responsible for delivering solutions that push the limits of technology to unlock the business value of digital design and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). We deliver cutting-edge PLM solutions to solve some of ASML’s toughest challenges. Together with our partners, and based on global best practices, we deliver the digital foundation of product innovation.
Are you up for a challenge in the domain of Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management and want to be the bridge between the PLM functional and IT-technical areas? Then we might have an interesting challenge for you!
It's your goal to lead the technical PLM architecture to deliver an excellent Teamcenter platform with focus on future improvements to bring the PLM platform to a higher level.
As PLM Technical Architect you are responsible for defining the overall PLM technical solution architecture for the Teamcenter platform, in close alignment with our functional PLM architects, IT stakeholders and IT vendors. You define and create the short- and long-term technical roadmap and guidelines and secure that projects stick to them. You are the expert on the current and future solution technology of the PLM platform. Additionally you work closely with our solution vendors to identify technical best practices, introduce new technology and align the product roadmaps.
This position is part of the PLM Platform Agile Release Train in the ASML IT PLM department.
Master’s degree is a must, preferably in IT/Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ years of experience with a largeTCUA technical architecture in global deployments
- Experience in managing TCUAinstallation, deployment and services maintenance
- TCUA code propagation, buildand production deployment experience
- In-depth knowledge of “underthe hood” technology of TCUA is a must, for other PLM tools it is a pre
- Integration and interfacingexpertise and hands-on experience
- Performance improvements oftechnical PLM environments
- Extensive work experience in a high-techcomplex environment
- Experience in ArchiMate,certification is a pre
- Capability to lead workshopsand translate business needs to architecture requirements
- Proactive personality who candeal with resistance
- Strong communication andpresentation skills
- Dare to challenge the statusquo
- Motivated and enthusiastic teamplayer
- Well-developed consultancyskills combined with hands-on mentality
- Passionate about driving innovativesolutions
- Fluent in the English language
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high-tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
You will work at the IT department for Product Lifecycle Management & Configuration Management. This department is responsible for the delivery, improvement & maintenance of IT solutions supporting ASML’s configuration management and product lifecycle management processes.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.