24 days ago - req25556
Manufacturing - MPS Assembly Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
- Matured Product and Service is the most historical department in Linkou Factory, we can say LF was build on the demand of MPS refurb production.
- In order to support the growing 6/8 inch production demand and maintain the serviceability of existing machine, ASML keep maintaining the PAS work centers to sustain the lifetime of the PAS systems.
Assemble PAS system module and parts meeting internal and external customer expectation on quality and delivery in an ergo friendly environment.
- Following the technical drawing and procedures to assemble, repair and adjust module and parts.
- Improve current process flow and product output quality when experienced.
Science / Engineering bachelor/master degree
Assembler : None is acceptable, 3 years working experience as plus.
- repeating by implementing learning from previous issues
- Shows capability to assemble /repair things like bicycle, LEGO(complex), motor mechanics...etc.
- Shows responsibility for the results in his/her part of the competence or process
- Shows quality mindset on finished products
- Is able and flexible to adapt production changes
- Is able to prevent technical disturbances from repeating by implementing learning from previous issues
- Is able to think and act within general policies across department levels
Context of the position
Forecast to have higher demand in Year 2021 therefore need to enlarge the MPS assembler capability.
Language : Good in English