10 days ago - req25575
Project Lead Component Engineering
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
Do you take the lead in driving a range of technical projects to a successful delivery? and Do you have the technical background to lead a multidisciplinary project team to introduce new range of components in co-operation with suppliers and improve business process and way of working within the Mechanical Component engineering?Are you challenged by being the linking pin between several ASML departments & projects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
ASML products contain many standardized mechanical components, of which the design is not owned or controlled by ASML. Amongst these components basically 3 major subcategory are defined:
- Fluid Power components, such as fittings, tubes, pumps, purifiers, valves.
- Fasteners & Adhesives, such bolts, rivets, screws, inserts, pins, glues, lubricants & chemicals
- Mechanical and optical components, like, linear and rotary motion, handles, brackets, caps, plugs and some optical components.
In the position of Project Lead in Mechanical Component Engineering Group, you will manage new product introduction projects for complex component groups as well as self-initiated(by the group) improvement projects. You will be a member of the core team of the Mechanical Component Engineering and contribute to the development roadmap of the group together with the competence lead and the group lead.
- Lead NPI projects and/or process improvement projects initiated/owned by the Mechanical Component Engineering group within Mechanical Development Industrialization Department.
- Create and maintain project plans and proactively drive stakeholders towards project realization.
- Manage time, quality and budget as well as the risks and issues in your projects.
- Timely implement the decisions and secure quality of the deliverables.
- Report on the progress of the projects and enable/facilitate decision making process to secure milestones and end deliverables.
- Contribute to roadmap development of the Mechanical Component Engineering group.
- Identify improvement opportunities and align on priorities, content and resources with group & competence lead.
- Independently operate in multidisciplinary teams (D&E, Sourcing & Supply Chain).
Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, or likewise.
- 5 years of experience in project management of technical projects (e.g. new product introduction, industrialization), preferably within ASML or in related high tech industry .
- Solid technical background in disciplines mechanics and/or mechatronics preferably with expertise on standard mechanical components/products and their manufacturing process.
- Experience with standardization processes and commonality concept from other industries.
- Affinity with managing cross sectoral projects in fast growing and dynamic business environments.
- Has strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Strong influencer, natural stakeholder manager.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Good communication skills and good knowledge of English language.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work.