30+ days ago - req25550
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
- Be an expertise partner to HR line and business, be able to understand talent market intelligence, business needs and formulate immediate-to-long term recruitment strategies.
- You will responsible for the full life cycle recruiting opportunity to attract and hire high quality candidates. ASML is a fast paced and complex engineering organization that sources candidates in a very competitive engineering labor market.
- You will work closely with business leaders and the respective HR Business Partner to ensure full alignment of the business strategies and talent acquisition efforts.
- Perform end-to-end recruitment services in intake meeting, sourcing and selection to onboarding
- Source talent throughout various sourcing channels to build and maintain pipelines for key positions
- Attract and build relationships with sourced talent that is creative, strategic and catered to the current job market and also prescreen the talent by specific job requirements
- Continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering talent acquisition solutions to the business.
- Build trustful relationship with HR Line and hiring managers, be proactive in engaging stakeholders in recruitment strategies and activities.
- Ensure data integrity in ATS (Application Tracking System), generate recruitment related reports and provide analysis and recommendation on improvement action plans
- Manage purchasing orders related to recruitment services
- Manage Government reports and documentations, deliver follow-up actions based on the requirement
Bachelor degree or above in related field
- Above 7 years experience in HR field.
- Minimum 3 to 6 years in recruitment experience in multinational companies
- Experience in recruitment agency specialized in semi-conductor or engineering sector is a plus
- Proven track record in hiring diversified and skilled workforce of over 80 vacancies a year
- Strong business acumen, preferably knowledge in semiconductor industry in Korea
- Experience in operating the recruiting system.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivated team player
- Able to work under pressure and strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English