17 days ago - req25688
Business Performance Analyses & Integration Project Lead
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) sector is responsible for the execution of our services towards our customer cross the various business lines, with the main focus on the maintenance, repair and improvement activities of our ASML systems at all customer locations.
Within the CS DUV sub-sector in Veldhoven the CS DUV Service Business Maintain WW (SBW) department has the global responsibility representing the DUV business service execution worldwide and in this supports and drives the performance and cost of an installed base >2500 high tech DUV Lithography tools at 60+ customer site locations. The Business performance analyses & integration team is part of the SBW department.
Support the CS DUV Product Owners and the CS DUV Program to drive the WW performance and cost improvements. Having the insights, running analyses studies/projects and integrating analyses across all domains will allow you to answer and manage the business objectives with respect to:
- Service SLA performance
- Service product costs (including Labor efficiency levels)
In doing so you will develop yourself in High-tech Service principles, driving Maintenance profitability, and you will be able to look over the shoulder of different local and worldwide service directors (“management apprenticeship”).
- Provide insights from clear and crisp data analysis combining worldwide operational data and business inputs and turn this into robust recommendations for Service Product development and further deep dive studies
- Take the lead in deep dives and feasibility studies with multiple central and local stakeholders to come to concrete improvement proposals / directions
- Take the lead in managing multidisciplinary improvements within CS, to enable the business benefits as defined during the feasibility.
- Advise on the quantification of improvement projects with regard to DUV Service cost & performance impact
- Facilitate target setting process based on ASML Business priorities. Initiate, drive and/ or facilitate actions to reach these targets
Bachelor or Master in Industrial Engineering and Management Science/ Technical Business Administration.
- >8 years of practical Industrial Engineering experience
- Knowledge of service processes in a highly technological environment
- Experience with change management preferred
- Proven Project Management skills
- Preference experienced with IT-systems in the area of production-control (Excel, SAP, SAP ME/ BO, Spotfire) and affinity with data analytics as basis to lead improvement projects
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and with a pro-active, initiating attitude
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels
- Strong communicator in English with strong presentation skills
- Strong analytic capability: able to create transparency, set up structures, think in processes, work accurately
- Strong consultancy skills: creative, collaborative, constructive, business sense.
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary projects / teams in an operational environment
- Ability to integrate analyses from different competence area’s and translated it to the business objectives
When you feel you are a match with this position, please submit a up to date CV (English) and a motivation letter (English) to support your match in experience, personality and ASML as company for this position.
To find out more about the Customer Support division within ASML and what we do in general, check the following pages:
Through the following links you can better understand what ASML is about:
ASML YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT9d3JjHEnsVi_w9guSXvA
ASML company page: www.asml.com
ASML Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/asml/