25 days ago - req25697
Manufacturing - Program Group Leader - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you excel inmanaging and motivating others in technically challenging and complexprojects? Do you have the ability to predict problems before they happen?...And drive solutions! If so, a career as ASML Program Group Leader (GL) in TainanFactory (TNF) awaits you.
Your ultimatemission as a TNF Program GL is to enable the factory to smoothly transition intothe volume production of next generation HMI eBeam products.This role is this single point of contact for the cross sector eBeam ProductTeam led by the PDM. The TNF Program GL ensures effective and efficient NPIintroductions in TNF and KD Decision taking within the cross sector ProductGeneration Process of ASML.
The role will requiremanagerial and project management leadership for up to a 10-member groupworking on new project transition and industrialization of eBeam products.
As a MFG PL you willprepare the factory for a smooth introduction of some of the most complexmachines ever built – the HMI eBeam metrology product from ASML. But ofcourse you won’t be alone; you will be the key interface between developmentengineering, manufacturing engineering and the factory floor.This typically means interfacing with teamsin Asia, the Netherlands and the U.S.
- Lead a team of 5-10 project leads to preparethe industrialization of all new HMI eBeam products,system and Modules, following ASML’s 6P=P process which coversProduct, Procedures, People, Plant, Production Tools, and Parts.
- Prepare necessary documentation in order topass each Key Decision gate check on time. (PGP 2011 process)
- Assist to industrialize the proto and/orpilot production, create way of workings and prepare for ramping up andhigh volume production
- Analyze the business data from proto and/orpilot production process, drive for efficacy improvement in production
- Every product is being assessed andvalidated on work preparation and technical performance and the goal isto return to the baseline of Cycle Time Quality and Cost performance inmax 5 iterations;
- Alignment of NPI, Main Deliverables and KD’son process as well as technical content, in regards to PGP and leadingKPI’s;
- Align the content with all stakeholdersinvolved;
- Provide an advice on the decision at hand tosenior management in TNF Staff and Manufacturing SVP;.
- Ensure output progress in pilot phase, planfor resource, e.g. manpower or qualified parts, for pilot production
- Specify and secure the training needs toenable the manufacturing group to build the systems.
- Feedback knowledge to D&E to ensuresystem design improvement, maintain the issue resolution escalationchannel
- Extensiveproject management experience (8+ years) in a high-tech equipment industry.Preferably experience in the area of new product introduction or design.
- 3+ years ofdirect management experience
- Possess strongleadership and ownership characteristics – demonstrated commitment toachieving results on time.
- Have strongwritten and oral communicative skills – ability to communicate effectively toyour team and to senior management.
- Demonstrated“team player” with a quality orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Capability tointerface with multidisciplinary groups (including senior leadership), and bewilling to take on responsibility, follow through and keep multiplesimultaneous projects on schedule.
- Be willing toown the integrated systems performance, and support the entire productlife-cycle (development through sustaining engineering).Strive to enable your team to deliver theright design solution for the right cost at the right time.
- Ability toinspire and coach individuals and groups to achieve career development andperformance targets.
- The ability to influence without power across a global organization tomake sure that issues land at the right desk and are committed to a timelysolution
- Structured, complete and multicultural communication without fear tospeak up in front of unfamiliar audiences
- Understanding of design and assembly and test processes to ensure thatyou are able to find the right person when you need in-depth expertise andyou can validate plans
- Expert planning capabilities to focus on the right level of detail andensure resources are committed to keep the introduction plan on schedule
- High level of personal flexibility to traveland frequently attend conference calls atinconvenient times to facilitate global connections
- Determination to gather opinions within the manufacturing organizationto ensure all voices are heard during the development and ramp up process.
- Work independently and bring clarity to un-clear situations byapplying a balance of knowledge, experience and instinct.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment withchanging workloads and deadlines.
Context of the position
Report to OE teammanager