Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
18 days ago - req25782
HR Business Intelligence Analyst
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
Make a difference to the efficiency and profitability of the company by determining and managing HR data and metrics. To achieve this, you will be using your unique mix of technical, analytical, creative and strong interpersonal skills.
As a HR Business Intelligence Analyst at ASML, you will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, diversity, retention,legal compliance, workforce planning, and other HR or business functions to make decisions.You will also apply your knowledge of business intelligence tools and processes to drive and influence decision and change. You will partner across teams and functions to ensure that our data is aligned to the strategic goals of the organization.You will listen to the expertise groups to understand their goals and what information they need to be able to strategize on ways to improve the current state, expose new insights and drive recommendations that will impact the organizational strategies.
- Coordinate the collection and compilation of HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors practices, and other sources.
- Generate insights using trend analysis to tell the story using data to make informed decisions.
- Create briefing presentations and visualizations based on data, using story-boarding.
- Analyze data and statistics to identify trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, diversity, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations and other HR or business functions.
- Identify and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Identify opportunities to integrate between databases and reporting tools to improve reporting experience.
- Partner with internal HRIS team members (locally and globally) to deliver meaningful analysis directly to HR and Business Leaders (liaison role)
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Produce ad hoc queries/reports including information to support ASML initiatives.
- Stay current on research and best practices, summarizing findings and recommendations for enhancing current processes and practices
- Seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting/data analysis spectrum.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, Statistics, IT, or related field required and a minimum of at least 3-5+ years of experience in a Data Analytics or equivalent function including a foundation in reporting with data and multiple systems.
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is a plus.
- Experience in the HR function highly desired.
- Experience driving data analysis and recommending solutions resulting in direct business impact.
- Experience generating insights using trend analysis to tell the story using data to make informed decisions.
- Experience in Workday highly desired
- Advanced level Excel and Power Point skills with the ability to scrub data and present a final product.
- Demonstrated ability to perform queries, develop reports and visualizations, and a work with a variety of analytic products or dashboards.
- Experience in data modeling (ER diagrams, database design)
- Strong business and human resources acumen, understanding internal and external market forces, HR analytics, operating priorities and Finance/ROI
- Effectively manage and influence stakeholders
- Demonstrates independence and consultative approach
- Demonstrated organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively work in fast paced environments with changing circumstances, direction and strategy with the desire to thrive in a dynamically growing environment.
- Ability to handle highly confidential data
Context of the position
- This role can be based out of any of our main offices in either Chandler Arizona, San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, or Hillsboro Oregon.
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Applicants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability