30+ days ago - req25709
Lean Change Agent TWINSCAN factory
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
Are you up for a new challenge? We are looking for a Lean Change Agent to further strengthen our Lean Transformation team.
As a Lean Change agent you will co-lead (with line management) the Lean transformation within TwinScan Factory, with a focus on embedding Lean philosophy where people are engaged to improve processes continuously to boost business impact. You will provide support to the line organization in-terms of training, coaching and facilitation of the roll out of Lean in their responsibility area and lead and execute improvement projects to drive business impact. Together with line management you build internal capabilities to improve processes and results by cross functional teams on a daily basis. You act as a role model for the lean way of working and respectfully challenge the status quo.
Be a member of the TF (TwinScan) OpX (Operational Excellence) FAB (Factory) Lean transformation team, reporting to the Lean Deployment Manager and being part of the TF Operational Excellence team.
- Process Management and continuous improvement;
- Co-lead lean deployment with line management to create an environment where continuous improvement is the norm;
- Be a Lean expert & act as an recognized sparring partner for team leads and managers;
- Supports organization in defining Performance management systems;
- Train people in applying lean in their own area (daily management, problem-solving, 5S, standard work, etc.);
- Enable organization in identifying and removing wastes in the processes;
- Facilitate and execute improvement events (kaizen);
- Coach people on different levels in the right behavior to support the lean way of working;
- Provide deployment status reports and share learning experiences;
- Improve and standardize the way of working within the lean team.
- Develop and lead change management activities that establishes a culture of continuous improvement;
- Act as challenger and catalyst in promoting lean leadership behavior;
- Respectfully challenge the status quo and act as a role model for Lean thinking.
Bachelor/ Master degree with minimal 7 yrs of experience in Manufacturing. Preferably as line management during a lean transformation, in combination with good facilitation skills.
- Experience in deploying and applying lean in Manufacturing environment;
- Languages (must): Dutch and English;
- Expert knowledge of lean, process improvement and quality management tools;
- Practical application of problem-solving methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma);
- Project management skills;
- Proven track record in change management;
- Proactive self-starter, hands-on mentality, getting things done;
- Passion for continuous improvement;
- Ability to persuade and influence others, including senior management (stakeholder management);
- Enthuse colleagues in lean thinking as a business necessity;
- Coaching skills;
- Empathic, good listener & able to connect people;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Acts as a Team player;
- Openminded and eager to learn;
- Speak up and dares to have courageous conversations;
- Ability to take the workforce along.
Context of the position
Be a member of the TF (TwinScan) OpX (Operational Excellence) FAB (Factory) Lean transformation team, reporting to the Lean Deployment Manager and being part of the TF Operational Excellence team. The operational Excellence team consist of 30 approx. colleagues, spread over 5 teams, each team with its own specialty. You will fulfill a (senior) role in this team and will lead your colleagues through different stages in challenging projects, each colleague with his own contribution to the projects.