15 days ago - req25799
Manufacturing - Yieldstar System Install Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
Calibrates, qualifies and installs ASML's products according to the highest quality standards and world class delivery performance
* Is able to work according planning, and reports to TL SIE on a daily basis on the progress of theplanning. If planning is not on schedule, proposes to TL SIE new plan of approach
* Is able to execute project work
* Understands and explains process issues as well as equipment issues to junior colleagues or towards customers
* Is capable of resolving a large part of issues without assistance and is highly independent
* Is able to track equipment performance(e.g. interpretation of test results)
* Is able to prepare technical reports for VIS, ME, D and E, supervisor and is able to give commendation of possible solution
* Is able to coordinate test and integration activities for the complete system
Final Assembly of Yield-Star systems in a cleanroom environment; Performs system calibration andqualification through functional testing; Install YieldStar systems at customer locations, from unload components, to build, to Site Acceptance Test (SAT). Including equipment with new features; Represents ASML at the customer site in a professional way; Takes responsibility for system progress; Provides first line technical support on integration of systems, in order to minimize impact on production output; Points out recurring problems during assembly, calibration and qualification and contributes to their solution; interfaces with internal customers on technical issues and improvement proposal; Interfaces with own work center, Manufacturing Engineering and Development and Engineering on complex technical reduction issues and New Product Introduction; Transfers knowledge and trains colleagues on existing and newly introduced products; Contributes to continuous improvement activities with technical expertise on both products and (SW) tooling.
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering, Physics or other related fields
Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high tech(proto) environment; Flexibility to work in shifts and weekends, work overtime when needed; Technical drive: curious, persistent, practical, analytical; drive for continuous improvement; Drive to share knowledge and train colleagues; Accurate within the job, the job environment and the work flow; Familiar with computers, Word and Excel; Good English language skills in speech and writing Good social and communication skills; with a customer focus forunderstanding, influencing and supporting them; Awareness of various cultures and their differences;effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others; able to take the lead; Flexible, can cope with stress;Very active, plenty of initiative.