17 days ago - req25712
Program- and Portfolio management (PMO)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within the Customer Support (CS) P3O management office (CS PMO), we are looking for an experienced project management professional with strong leadership skills. Someone who can drive portfolio, program and project management maturity to a higher level by collaborating with a team of PMO professionals and portfolio- and program stakeholders.
To be completed
CS delivers the competencies to manage service delivery to ASML machines and prepares for the introduction of new products. The CS4CS segment drives the portfolio of improvement projects to guarantee we can meet future requirements and strategic objectives. Within this portfolio you will play an essential role in the creation of the Program management standards as well as setting up a process that secures high quality information to the portfolio stakeholders. Your main contribution will be:
- Working with program managers within the portfolio to delivery high quality results;
- Mature program management within the organization by raising the bar in program management standards;
- Close collaborating with your PMO team members to define and improve on standard processes;
- Enable strategic decision making by delivering project- and program information.
Your day to day tasks contribute to the success of the Project- Program and Portfolio Managers of CS. You lead the way in delivering solutions that contribute to stronger P3O / P3M framework. You report to the Portfolio- and Program managers while working within a complex environment of stakeholders to gather requirements. The team is growing and your motivation to improve and lead by example is an important asset for you to make a good fit in the team.
Master Business Administration (MBA) or similar.
- 8+ years of working experience in a complex environment with Program and Portfolio management;
- Proven track record of successfully leading and embedding change;
- Experienced with the application of MSP.
We are looking for someone who is:
- able to co-create future processes and embed them;
- pro-active and likes to initiate change;
- flexible and familiar to demanding environments (positive attitude);
- able to work autonomously whilst collaborating with colleagues (natural teams);
- opiniated and highly motivated to raise the bar;
- fluent in English (verbal and non-verbal);
- cultural aware.
Context of the position
In this position you report to the Manager CS Project Management Office.
Willingness to travel internationally (up to 10%). After being successful; the PMO role provides the opportunity to further grow into the project management career development path.
Hiring manager: Rob Molenschot