30+ days ago - req25767
TF Refurbishment Engineer
In a nutshell
Beside new systems our customers also show a high demand for refurbishment systems. Within TWINSCAN Factory (LAB Refurb) we are able to refurbish those mature systems to our customer’s needs. Are you the Refurbishment Engineer that successfully executes refurbishment systems focused on Quality, Time and Cost (QTC)?
You will be participating in the refurbishments of XT and NXT systems, from planning until FAT sign-off. You will be sharing your knowledge and experience with other engineers and contributing further development of the TF refurbishment activities.
- Solve complex problems in ASML XT and NXT equipment, including containment by developing workaround solutions.
- Safely perform: execution (mechanical and integration), diagnoses and repairs, upgrades and refurbishments.
- Complete administrative documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Train and transfer knowledge/experience to other engineers.
- Provide relevant technical knowledge and support to logistics and other departments.
Bachelor level and or relevant and proven experience preferably in manufacturing and/or Customer Support.
- Extensive and detailed ASML XT/NXT knowledge.
- Solve and document complex technical issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiar with ASML organization.
- Business sense and knowledge about semiconductor industry.
- Experience in refurbishment manufacturing and/or customer service.
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to identify root causes and develop/drive solutions
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Cross functional communication
- Work under high pressure
- Being able to work without complete and up to date availability of work instructions
Context of the position
The TWINSCAN Factory builds state of the art new products as well as Refurbishments of XT and NXT systems. Within TF refurbishment you are responsible for the refurbishment of XT and NXT systems. This refurbishment activity will take place in the TWINSCAN Factory (LAB). As a Refurbishment Engineer you will report to the Teamleader Operations based in Veldhoven.
The work will be done in 2 shift model.
- Position is based in Veldhoven and may require incidental international business travel to customer sites.