17 days ago - req25885
Customer Focus Quality specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
If you like to work in an operational environment, where you have contacts with different disciplines and have the intrinsic motivation to cooperate and improve quality systems, a job as Customer Focus specialist is a good opportunity for you.
The all round Customer Focus Specialist coordinates the “Zero Repeat” actions on Customer complaints, Dead on Arrival Service parts and installation issues within the TF, in close collaboration with all departments and sectors involved as well as initiate, execute and follow-up quality assessments.
These “Voice of the Customer” issues require close interaction with Global Quality, Customer Service, Sales, System Engineering, Supply chain, Logistic, manufacturingand technical support departments.
The CF specialist will work in the TF Quality group and report to the TF QEHS Manufacturing Quality Manager.
- Support or lead(8D/4C) problem solving teams.
- Coordinate “Zero Repeat”actions and follow-up of their timely implementation and effectiveness in the Manufacturing processes;
- Drive investigations in collaboration with other departments to obtain thorough root cause analyses using the ‘3x 5x Why’ and adequate definition of an action plan
- Setup and execute quality assessments and based on results:
- Drive and develop new and improve existing processes and procedures (TF)related to “Zero Repeat”
- Identify trends and call for action from the organization when action is needed to improve trends that require improvement;
- Reporting on KPI and underlying data on weekly review meetings
- Quality ambassador for TF to other departments within ASML
Bachelor graduate in Technical Education (HBO)
- 5-7 Years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Know how /experience in ASML data systems, track and trace, history of parts etc.
- ASML product knowledge is a preferred
- Quality Management Systems and Q-methods / -techniques
- Familiar with various aspects of the product realization process
- Proven assessment experience and trained accordingly
- Broad technical knowledge of complex production processes in a high technological environment
- 8D approach
- Data / trend analysis
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Communicator / networker to be informed well and knows to find relevant information
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Drive the reach result, no easy thinking
- Evidence / analytical based thinking and acting
- Knows what has to be done; determines easy major <> minor issues
- keeps long term view in mind in his day to day operation
- Is able to lead operational meetings with different disciplines
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long term quality development
- Support oriented to the organization
Context of the position
The TF-Q group is responsible for quality related matters of the TWINSCAN Manufacturing Organization positioned in the Operational Excellence Group reporting to TF staff
Quality, Zero Repeat, process, continuous improvement, customer oriented
Add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Contact Andre Scheutjens (Hiring Manager) or Job Vervoordeldonk (Recruiter) for more information.