27 days ago - req25821
EUV Upgrades Project Coordinator
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The EUV Upgrades Project Coordinator directly reports to the EUV Upgrades line management and operationally to the Upgrades Project Leader (PL). In this role the coordinator will have many internal and external interfaces.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The Coordinator will work with the PL’s, Manufacturing, Development, and the local customer to plan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of the EUV upgrades.
Responsibilities include but not limited to resource management, enforcement of safety practices, material management, service order management, GEMBA walks in fab, ISP adherence, progress updates, interface with logistics and facilitation of the team performing the upgrade in the customer factory. The coordinator also communicates the plans and schedules to the appropriate stakeholders and makes timely changes to the upgrades plans accordingly. The upgrades process is very dynamic thus flexibility is a key competency to succeed in this environment.
The role has a 24/7 shift-based schedule, with 12 hour shifts. The work location is a balance between the fab and office as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a CS support department for high tech experience with lithography equipment is preferred.
- Basic level of project management is required.
- Be able to influence others without formal power.
- Ability to thrive in a very dynamic and high-paced environment.
- Open to other cultures and able to work in a diverse team.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven, and flexible.
- Good coordination and communications skills.
- Good documentation skills and excellent command of the English language.
- Able to multitask and interface with different levels of stakeholders.
- Good team player and committed to the success of ASML.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability