30+ days ago - req25936
Training Center Group Lead - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
JoinASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December15, 2021.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Manage the team of training developers, trainers, learning experts and support office to develop and deliver effective, efficient and attractive trainings for the Wilton Factory (WF) conform agreed scope, time and budget. Drive together with WF management that each employee in WF (approximately 900 employees) is trained on time to acquire the required knowledge, skills and attitude to execute his/her job safely and well.
Develop the training competences in terms of applying and improving (ASML wide) best known methods (BKM’s), practices and standards. Actively participate in the ASML (technical) training competence center, that is set-up to grow ASMLs learning capabilities company wide.
Do you have a technical learning background, management experience and project management skills? Are you motivated to set up a Training department, and coach & develop our Training team while managing senior stakeholders (account management) to reach our team targets? Then look no further and apply for the Group Lead Wilton Factory Training position!
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As the Group Lead Wilton Factory Training Center you are responsible for:
- Manage WF business stakeholders and reach agreements on the main training deliverables, scope, timelines, budget and KPI’s to monitor progress.
- Execute the projects on the Training roadmap.
- Set-up and manage the Training team (i.e. trainers, training developers, learning experts and support office (~ 8 FTE)) to develop and deliver effective, efficient and attractive trainings for the Wilton Factory and the ONE program conform agreed scope, time and budget.
- Secure that each employee in Wilton Factory has an agreed training plan to acquire the required knowledge and skills on time to execute his/her job safely and well.
- Forecast required resources and budget (incl. cross charges to other sectors/departments) and provide input for the TAP (“The Annual Plan”).
- Perform intakes of new/updated training requests and decide on Go/No Go.
- Assign PL's (Project Leads) to approved projects to deliver new/updated trainings.
- Managing overall progress of projects on time, budget and scope.
- Decide on make/buy for training development and delivery.
- Select suppliers and prepare Purchase Requisitions/Orders in cooperation with Procurement.
- Manage suppliers and consultants.
- Build up a highly capable and motivated team of Training professionals and support office.
- Define clear functions, roles, responsibilities and authorizations for each team member.
- Set personal targets of all direct reports.
- Motivate, develop, coach and support the team to realize their targets.
- Secure that training processes are maintained, agreed with internal suppliers & customers and embedded in the ASML organization.
Bachelor’s degree required.Master’s degree a plus.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in similar roles and industries.
- Proven track record of learning development, leadership and project management skills.
- Proven track record of building a team from scratch.
- Leadership and project management skills.
- Team player and motivator.
- Positive and can-do mentality.
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop the Training team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability