18 days ago - req26072
Analyst for Wafer Tables
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you eager to be part of the state-of-the-art technology innovation and multiple engineering disciplines? Are you energized by understanding what drives customer performance in our scanner and the role that the Wafer Table, a complex piece of hardware that touches the customer wafers, plays in it?
If so, then a job as an Analyst for Wafer tables in our group could be the perfect next step in your career!
The Wafer Tables are crucial to make lithography happen against the ever demanding specs on overlay, focus, and throughput while ensuring high availability. As an analyst, you are responsible for tracking and exploring the key performance indicators of these critical modules at the customer factories. You will dive into the available data and seek to connect the performance to potential underlying root causes. This will eventually translate into possible design and manufacturing changes therefore closing the feedback loop and helping us improve the Wafer tables and increase customer satisfaction.
You are part of a team of analysts working on developing, analyzing, qualifying and improving the Wafer Tables and their interactions with wafers to meet the system specifications and operational requirements.
You will be supporting one or more of the involved projects and your main responsibilities will vary at the different phases of development and will mainly be to:
- Monitor, analyze and explore field performance data,collect learnings and support root cause investigations.
- Reproduce with our collected data how the customerperceives the performance based on their own metrics. Develop new metricsif needed.
- Write and execute performance qualification testsin-house.
- Support our feedback loop infrastructure team.
- Connect with the architects and the project teams tolearn how the hardware operates and stay in touch with the ongoingchallenges that might require data deep-dives or developing new features.
Masters or PhD in:
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Physics or Mechatronics with mechanical background.
- Solid theoretical and experimental experience in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Excellent MATLAB knowledge as main data analysis software
- Experience in programming (ex. Python), Statistics/reliability and FEM are a big plus.
- Highly proactive and collaborative, self-propelling andcomfortable with challenging our technical leadership.
- Excellent (English) communication skills both verbaland written.
- Strong analytical ability combined with a pragmatic attitudeto ensure progress against limited data
- Strong drive for quality.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML lithography systems. The cluster Mechanical Development is designing, building and analyzing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products. The group Wafer Tables and Clamps Analysis is responsible for general (mechanical) analysis of the Wafer Tables and Clamps. The Analyst reports to the Group Leader as well as the Project leader.