23 days ago - req26021
CS - EUV Customer Support Engineer - Tainan
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at customer sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Local Customer Support branches perform these tasks for the customers within the specific region.
To service lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Work safely and meet WW customers / ASML designated safety rules –regulations at all time;
- Perform complex maintenance, adjustments, upgrades, and diagnose problems with limited support;
- Testing the product for operation and functioning, with the help of test equipment and test protocols;
- Ability to perform highly sensitive procedures in a time sensitive and precise fashion;
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs;
- Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation;
- Pointing out and/ or solving technical problems during the work in consultation with the available resources in order to reduce interruption of production;
- Handle customer questions, requests and assist customers in a professional manner;
- Prepare written technical reports if required;
- Identifies and acts on Quality, Cycle time and Safety improving opportunities for ASML benefits;
- Work with co-workers (subcontractors, agents), customer & local field support, factory install engineers and relevant supporting team(s);
- BS degree (Engineering, Metrology, Mathematics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics) or equivalent experience.
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge of electronics and/or semiconductor processes.Knowledge of safety procedures required.
Good rapport with people, analytical thinker, structured approach, process oriented, and excels in a dynamic environment.Must be flexible, stress resistant, and able to work independent as well as in a team.Good knowledge of the English language.Excellent communication skills with ability to digest technical details into information that can be used to make business decisions, communicate with customers, and influence others.