18 days ago - req26076
Software Engineering Internship: Create a web dashboard for subsystem performance measurements
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Computer science & software engineering
Are you a bachelor student with abackground in Software Engineering or similar field? Are you familiar with web development? Do you enjoy doing designs and layouts? Then this internship could be interesting for you!
ASML is the market leader in developing photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry. A sub-function inside this sophisticated machine is ‘stage position measurement’, which is responsible for calculating positions of moving stages with nanometer accuracy. Currently we develop a new system, for which we do regular performance measurements. We would like to visualize these, so that we always know if our development goes into the correct direction.
In this internship you will have the chance to:
- Get familiar with the ASML environment and get a basic understanding of the stage position measurement;
- Understand the performance tests and which data is interesting to show;
- Create a web based dashboard to visualize the performance test data, including a database.
- You are a bachelor student with a background in Software Engineering or similar filed and you are looking to gain work experience (this is a bachelor apprentice internship);
- You will be enrolled at a school during the entire duration of the internship;
- You are familiar with web development;
- You enjoy doing design and layout;
- You can work independently and have good communication skills;
- You have an open mind and willing to learn from your colleagues;
- Nice to have: first hands on experience with databases and interest in embedded systems;
- You can start as soon as possible, for 3 months (the duration can be extended or reduced based on your preference).
Please keep in mind that we can only consider students (who are enrolled at a school during the whole internship period) for our internships and graduation assignments.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?