30+ days ago - req26136
Project Manager Position Sensors for DUV SPM
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Sub-nanometer positioning of the wafer stage and the reticle stage in our ASML machines is enabled by stage position sensors. We are looking for a project manager who can contribute to the realization of these sensors.
We are searching for a project manager/epic owner for the new products in our SPM DUV business line.
• Together with architects define deliverables for mechanical, electrical, software, mechatronic, and industrialization engineers.
• Align with System Engineers, Function Architect, Product Owners and Product management to determine what brings most value for money for ASML Define development phases by thinking in terms of Minimal Viable Products (MVP).
• Align with cross-sectors (production, customer support, logistics, etc) to ensure on-time delivery.
• Create detailed project plans including resource and material requirements. Align this planning with the product masterplan, planning of the teams and planning of interfacing projects. Take action in case of mismatches by managing the triple constraints.
• Manage project budget.
• Engage with Group Leaders to secure necessary resources.
• Escalate blocking issues for team through the proper paths.
• Assess and address technical and operational risks based on input of architects and design engineers.
• Coordinate external suppliers and developers involved in product design.
University, master in a relevant engineering field (e.g. mechanical engineering, physics, electronics)
• Development experience with sufficient technical depth
• 3-7 years project management experience
• Experience with multidisciplinary product development in a high tech and agile (SAFE) environment
• Team player
• Pragmatic with result oriented attitude
• Is the voice of the customer for the solution, is business aware
• Takes the initiative
• Good communication and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent command of English language
Context of the position
The Stage Position Measurement (SPM) group within the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for interferometer and encoder based position measurement systems for wafer stages and reticle stages. We contribute to new product introductions (NPI) and Installed Base Products & Services (IBPS) in the DUV and Apps business lines.
D&E is organized according to the SAFE framework. In SAFE, project managers are also called epic owners. We are searching for a project manager/epic owner for the new products in our DUV business line.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Please know that, because of the current summer holiday, there will be a delay in screening & sharing feedback regarding your application.