22 days ago - req26174
Supplier Quality Continuous Improvement Manager
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Are you the person that can drive a continuous improvement mindset throughout the ASML organization and at our suppliers?
Do you like to improve organizations and (formal and informal) processes in a data driven way?
Are you an excellent communicator who aligns easily in a cross-sectoral environment and is able to make the difference?
Do you get excited to define and explore new insights to improve ASML quality and customer experience?
Then this could be an interesting job for you!
Drive the Supplier Quality Assurance competence towards the next level by leading, embedding and anchoring change initiatives focused on having our design optimized by involving those who will manufacture it and securing the supplier manufacturing / qualification processes.
- Be responsible for the change management and project management (non PGP) aspects of the initiatives. Including requirements management, aligning cross sectors and closely working with any solution providing partner (Cerberus, IT, others).
- Be in close touch with the needs of the Supplier Quality community (world-wide) and very well connected in this network.
- Do deep dives into fact based information on quality issues and waste to support root cause analysis
- Apply a variety of tool sets, such as Lean, Six Sigma, PDCA, PMBOK, root cause analyses, 5xWhy.
- Provide expertise and consultancy based on business need derived from deep dives
- Capture, document and share best practice, transferring knowledge across deployment sites and cross sector.
- Pro-actively contribute to corporate culture and value strategy, transformation goals, methods and standards
- Reach out to the peers of industry to bring outside knowledge in
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree with >8 years of relevant experience in a similar role to make this role a success.
- You are a six sigma (master) black belt who has carried out and coached several black belt projects that show your experience in initiating and running improvement projects on a data driven approach
- Experience in process improvement within a complex international high-tech manufacturing and customer care environment
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: industrial engineering, process engineering, supplier quality management, quality management and product development of technically complex product
- Experienced in quality methods and tools, e.g. value stream analysis, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa diagrams
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense; ability to compile business case while dealing with many uncertainties
- Experience in organizational change management
- Knowledge of ASML processes and specifically in change management process is an advantage.
- Independent thinker, with demonstrated good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent ability to build bridges between the sectors and departments
- Strong communication skills, good listener, with the ability to present information verbally and in written format
- Natural leader, outgoing, easy to be approached
- Good stakeholder management skills and able to work across all levels of the organization with an open attitude
- Learning & improvement mindset
- Flexible and team orientated, with the ability to build productive and collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Self-propelling – learning & (Quality) improvement mindset with hands-on mentality to improvements implemented
- Remains persistent until the goal has been reached
Context of the position
In the Supplier Quality Engineering Means & Methods team we are
- running improvement projects and supporting and enabling the Supplier Quality Competence community to set the standards
- providing transparency in a fact based landscape, to enable ASML sectors and business lines to reduce non-quality and waste
- improving our customer satisfaction and drive the right improvement projects that “move the needle”
- implementing standards and methods that enable initiatives that optimize across the ASML value chain, enabling collaboration and connecting end-to-end.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.