28 days ago - req26251
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
- Ensures theintegrity of accounting information by recording, verifying,consolidating, and entering transactions for service business of all Asiacountries.
- Provides financial information to management and Asiabusiness stakeholders by researching, analyzing accounting data, andpreparing reports.
- Control thecompliance with processes & standards (US GAAP, IFRS, Sarbanes Oxley,FNS, Tax regulation, ASML internal policy and guidance)
- Executemonth-end closing, record transactions, compile and analyze data, andreport their findings to management and collaborate with businessstakeholders for service business of all Asia customers (Korea, China,Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Support TeamLead to efficiently handle the E2E processes and directs team members toachieve assignments using established guidelines, procedures, andpolicies.
- Co-drive andsupport global priorities and team priorities (projects and automationsprocess).
- Responsible for revenue and cost accounting, invoicing,managerial P&L analysis and ICY transaction management for all Asiacountries.
- Require the accurate and timely processing of recording,verifying and entering transactions during month end closing
- Manage and coordinate Accountingfinancial close process: work closely with the country finance team inorder to ensure the compliance with Corporate’s deadlines, process andcontrols.
- Require effective communication with businessstakeholders in all Asia countries.
- Closely collaborate with CS planning, Service businessmanager, Business control, Legal, Tax team and Order management desk inall Asia countries.
- Prioritize activities and ensure actions are carriedout timely.
- Global support and collaboration with CS financialcontrol in VHV
- Drive and support process automation andimprovement initiatives.
- Closely collaborate with Business team,other finance team, Legal, Tax and Order management desk in all Asiacountries.
- Familiarize with the RITM financevalues. Support the execution workstreams (RITM : Respect, Integrity,Trust, Make each other grow)
- Bachelor’s Degree or above (PreferredAccounting or Business administration or relevant major)
- AICPA or KICPA is preferred
- Minimum 8+ years related Accounting orFinance or equivalent experiences
- Wide knowledgeon US & Korea GAAP & IFRS
- Good social andcommunication skill
- 5+ year experience in SAP
- Proficient inEnglish speaking and writing
- Strong ownershipwith high accuracy
- Open forcultural differences. Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding
- Good teamwork
- Precision /attention to details
- Commitment andflexibility
- Professional andambitious attitude
- Proactive /hands-on attitude