24 days ago - req26223
Human Resources | Business Administration Internship: Talent Engagement and Community Management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Other job categories
Are you a Bachelor or Master student in HR, Business Administration, Communication or similar and do you have affinity with technology? Do you enjoy meeting new people? Then this assignment in our Talent Programs team is for you!
At ASML we need the best talent to face the challenges of today and tomorrow. To ensure long term access to talent on our strategic competences we have a Talent Programs Team that is identifying, engaging and qualifying talent. This team works closely with Labor Market Communications and Recruitment to ensure meaningful relationships with schools, students and senior professionals. Some examples of our programs: Scholarships; PhD masterclass; Learning and working programs (BBL and Duaal); Hybrid Teaching; Tech Talent Communities.
We are looking for an intern who can bring both strategy and outgoing flair to our already fantastic team. Someone who will help us manage our communities and events.
Your role in a nutshell:
- Be an integral part of the development and execution of our student programs;
- Be active in our online communities, share content and answer questions;
- Be active on our social media platforms to encourage talent to get in touch;
- Support the implementation of our CRM system;
- Work alongside our team,whilst being an independent contributor who is not afraid to proactively ask questions, and reach out to different departments for further development.
- You are an outgoing Bachelor or Master student in HR, Business Administration, Communication or similar.
- You are looking for an apprentice internship to gain work experience at a highly dynamic environment.
- You have passion for people and technology.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms is required.
- You would describe yourself as: Proactive, Independent, Communicative and Self-Starter.
- You are available to start this internship in September 1st 2021, for minimum 4months and for 4 to 5 days a week.
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?