15 days ago - req26248
Lead Engineer EUV Source F&T
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise? To be part of the state-of-the art
technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then a job of Lead Designer Infrastructure at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
You will be responsible for the design of the fluid (gases, liquids/cooling and vacuum) infrastructure for the ASML machines. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements; a creation of the 3D design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces. The other part of the work is to make sure the design can be manufactured, will be serviceable and meets the availability requirements.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Collect specifications for a part of the infrastructure functionality, needed to generate a design
- Design the infrastructure (gas systems, water systems, vacuum systems), document this and present in the organization where necessary
- Make sure the design is documented with proper models and drawings in NX/TCE
- Guarantee design quality by knowledge, experience and usage of reviewing and risk reducing tools
- Perform the right calculations to predict the functionality. (Key words: Flow, pressure drop, Gas purity, availability, strength, etc.)
- Specify and select appropriate parts and assemblies from suppliers
- Interface with (internal) customers and suppliers
- Steer junior designers in making high quality designs
- Manage farm-out design teams and take ownership of the (external) created designs
- Refine, detail and complete high level functional diagrams (FBD) into detail ducting diagrams (DDD) and Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Solid design experience in relevant industry
- Experience with Siemens NX and TCE required
- You are able to work independently in a dynamic exploitative environment
- Robust personality is a must
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
Context of the position
ASML’s Machine Conditioning Cluster is one of the hardware cluster within the Development and Engineering sector of ASML. This cluster develops, delivers, integrates and qualifies functional modules and parts of ASML’s lithography tools that control temperature and gas conditioning.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.