3 days ago - req26236
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
LRC new entity will be set-up as the factory functionality in CS, thus, should take over the material planning role SCM role.
Such part and component order and check and align with the stakeholders and in addition, need to make the production plan.
- Scheduling raw materialsdelivery and set internal build, testing and reclaim plan to meet centraldemand plan
- Manages manufacturingwork orders to drive weekly build schedule to released configurations.
- Take care of bondedgoods import and export process and conduct customs clearance throughcontracted customs companies.
- Analyzes and reportsmaterial shortages and impacts to ship schedule.
- Recommends reclaimforecast adjustments based on actual performance.
- Coordinating productionworkflow for multiple products
- Inventory control forstock materials and ensure that material transactions are done accurately
- Monitoring partstructures (BoMs and Routes) for errors and initiating corrections.
- Determining rawmaterials needed and manage stock levels to meet production demand
- Manage flow of incomingand outgoing material from suppliers to deliver on time.
- Perform cycle counts andvariance investigations in line with the company count policy and calendar
- Assist with set up ofnew suppliers and new part numbers within planning parameters
- Comply with all companyand departmental policies and procedures.
- Reviews MRP planrequirements and develops an approved supply plan for all materialcomponents.
- Drives allocationdecisions using impact analysis with Materials, Manufacturing, and/orProgram Management.
- Manages scrap or reworkactivities resulting from engineering change orders.
- Performs other duties asassigned.
Bachelor Degree or abovein related field
- 2 - 7 years of experience in relevant field
- Experience in utilizing SAP, ERP.MRP in the production, planning or inventory control role or factory planning experience involving manufacturing and inventory planning
- Good Excel skills including the ability to work with extremely large data sets, PivotTables and v lookups.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective analytical ability.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Bonded goods caretaker qualification and bonded factory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of inventory planning processes
- Ability to collaborate effectively with and manage execution across multiple teams