14 days ago - req26213
Product Owner DUV Illumination, Source and Dose Control
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Physics, Optical engineering
Do you have a HBO/Bachelor or Master degree in Physics (or similar)? Do you want to become an allrounder and increase your existing affinity with optics, lasers, software, software scripting and electronics? Do you have what it takes to be a design engineer? If so, please apply, because you sound like our next DUV Illumination Sources and Dose Control Design Engineer!
Within ASML, D&E DUV is responsible for the specification and development of ASML DUV products. The Twinscan DUV Optical Column department is responsible for development of optical systems that are used for projection of IC-design layers onto the wafer.
- Specify, design and test the sub-modules and develop the associated test tools/software/scripts; supervise the making of models and prototypes and carry out the tests and adapt the design accordingly
- Participate in feasibility studies relating to specific design targets
- Maintain close contact with suppliers with respect to technical specifications and demands
- Ensure the modularity, manufacturability and serviceability of the designs
- Drive the integration of the sub-system into ASML products, analyze issues and drive solutions towards completed solution
- Analyze (sub)system performance relating to the ASML product performance, securing the sub-system qualification towards system specifications.
Master degree in Physics or similar.
Experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Development of control models/algorithms
- Design of opto-mechanical devices (sensors)
- Optics / Optical modules (theoretical and practical)
- Laser Physics
- Self starter, taking initiative
- Strong communicator / team player
- Able to document design requirements and tests in detail
- Pragmatic in approach with proper theoretical basis
- Seeking for a technical career path
Context of the position
The department is divided into multiple groups each of which works in its own specialist subsystem / area.
As part of the Illumination, Sources and Dose Control (IL-S&DC: DD DUV DE OC Illumination Sources and Dose Control) group you contribute to various stages of development, integration and qualification of sources, optical modules and sensors.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.