30+ days ago - req26312
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you a cheerful, optimistic team player that likes to have a leading role in building transparency & insights in performance metrics in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment? Are you an independent worker with a natural curiosity for organizational structures and how factories operate? Are you able to combine these skills and ultimately help management teams optimize the performance of our factories? Are you that team player that prefers a leading role in making the step from Leading Edge Technology development to Operational Excellence? Then you are the candidate we are looking for! Please apply and challenge us why we should hire YOU!
As a Central Business Process Engineer, it will be your main task to assist ASML’s Twinscan Factory Management Team in making business critical decisions and improve our operational performance.
Focusing primarily on TWINSCAN factory, you will need to explore the details of the (Cost) Performance of the factory, lead the resource management process, create KPI’s to follow upon performance and translate it into tangible advises on actions to deliver improvements. You will be the linking pin between the different departments of the Twinscan Factory. Your role is to challenge our management team and become ultimately a trusted advisor.
Support the Twinscan Factory in driving efficiency improvements by providing them with relevant manufacturing performance information. Your daily tasks consist of leading and coordinating change via data analysis, reporting and making improvement recommendations. This job focuses on both the analytical side of Business Engineering as well as leading change.
- Process coordinator/project leader of business processes (e.g. facilitating meetings, getting the right information at the right time on the table at the right time, ensuring improvements are implemented)’
- Identify and propose areas for improvement to the management team;
- Act as a sparring partner for the management team responsible for new product and process introductions;
- Provide fact-based information and decision data to support management decision making;
- Lead, participate in and support project teams;
- Create a network between ASML factories to share and learn from best practices;
- Maintain an active knowledge of state-of-the-art manufacturing principles and apply them to ASML processes;
- Systematically analyze factory processes by developing and maintaining quantitative models based on collected data and measurements;
Master in Business Informatics / Information Management / Industrial Engineering.
We are looking to hire a candidate that has approximately 3-5 years of experience in a business engineering or business administration role. Preferable within a manufacturing environment.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and with a pro-active, initiating attitude
- Enthusiasm for organizational structures and processes;
- Strong analytic capability: make complex things look easy, set up structures and data models, think in processes, work accurately;
- Strong consultancy skills: able to communicate and connect with different levels within the organization, can motivate and influence people.
- Good Project & process management skills; experience in Lean is a pre
- Good spoken and written English required;
Context of the position
ASML produces some of the most complex systems in the world for highly demanding customers in the fast-moving semiconductor industry. To meet our customer commitments and be successful in what we do, we need the best possible manufacturing processes and organizational structures. Part of our Operations sector, the Business Process Engineering group,helps factory management teams achieve this. It supports capacity planning and budgeting, organizes shop-floor measurements to drive efficiency and structural improvements, and builds expertise on flexibility and organization. This role primarily focuses on our TWINSCAN factory in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. However, there is the possibility to work with and travel to other factories in the Netherlands, USA and Taiwan.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.