17 days ago - req26341
Diversity & Inclusion Senior Project Manager
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Diversity & Inclusion Senior Project Manager will be focused on integrating D&I into our ways of working and throughout our talent management processes by with effective use of data, strong project management skills and building productive relationships with stakeholders.
·Understand, refine and scale strategic processes that enable diversity & Inclusion related efficiencies to scale across the talent management process and employee journey
·Identify and proactively recommend solutions to streamline processes, tools, programs, projects that help streamline D&I into ways of working
·Assist with the development and implementation of programs that measure D&I related KPIs
·Support deliverables for programs / projects related to D&I
oIdentify key challenges
oDesign data driven approach to address
oInterpret Results and communicate insights and implications to stakeholders
·Participate in technology design, understanding and recommending the benefits and/or advising of risks of implementing processes, relative to data integrity, compliance and usability
·Lead analysis to drive decisions and measure success of D&I projects, programs and initiatives
·Ensure best practices are followed for data capture and tracking
·Ability to create training to for talent partners in order to scale D&I initiatives
·Gain alignment from talent partners on best path forward through presenting ideas clearly, guiding productive discussions and enabling stakeholders to express concerns and goals
·Assist in leading change management
·Assist with D&I Tool Implementation (i.e., dashboards, templates) for visualizing data and support functional team usage
·Assist with Managing D&I Operations and Communications
·Manage D&I assessments and surveys
·Assist with diverse recruitment and retention initiatives
·Ability and willingness to travel globally
·Other duties as assigned
·Job description subject to change at any time
·Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
·Project Management certification or comparable experience
·7+ years demonstrated experience leading programs and projects, preferably in human resources, HRIS or People Analytics
·Demonstrated knowledge and ability in Excel, data dashboards and data interpretation
·Demonstrated knowledge with an array of human resources skills including: data interpretation / reporting, Diversity outreach and employee engagement
·Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project and program management
·Proficient use of all Microsoft Office suite programs
·Ability to assist with the execution of a holistic Diversity & Inclusion strategy supporting global talent initiatives along with ability to figure out how to best optimize processes for efficiency and quality
·Capable and confident communicator with the ability to partner and influence at all levels, including working across boundaries internally and externally
·Demonstrated agility in a constantly changing environment and comfort rolling up sleeves to get things done
·Strong client focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through the lens of a consultant: prioritization, quality, efficiency, professionalism and results
·Work independently to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy and/or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision
·Diplomatic and skilled at working at all levels of a multi-cultural and global organization
·Experience with Workday preferred
Context of the position
To be completed
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel (specify domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs up to 20%
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Potential candidates will meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role.All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a background check band any other tests that may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability