30+ days ago - req26388
HR - HR Business Partner - Hsinchu
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
HR Business Partner supports the specific business line(Sales, Marketing, Application engineering, and Brion TW) across regions, connects and provides business line people managers/employees with solid advice and feedback on HR strategic topics and HR daily operations. This role is to proactively support business line initiatives as enabling partner, lead/facilitate HR processes and enable people leadership, competence development.
As a HR Business Partner you take ownership in executing the people agenda for your specific business line. You work closely together with employees & people managers. You provide them solid advice and feedback on HR topics. e.g. by implementing HR strategies, Leadership & Competence, Organization & Change, People Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard, Retain Talents. Together with your HR colleagues and colleagues from the HR Share service & Expertise areas, you will work on continuous improvement of our HR&O business support.
- Responsible for tactical and strategic HRM
- Responsible for HR Operations(deploy HR policies, execute country HR priorities, support the business line on organization, people matters and change related issues)
- Independent in advising the business line managers on HR topics, such as leadership, performance, people development and organization management.
- Implement and pro-actively advises HR agenda, eg. performance management, people development, potential identification & succession planning, compensation planning, competency development, employee engagement survey…etc.
- Implement the HR operations and projects across and collaborate with multiple departments/sectors
- Supports the transformation/change management
- Makes or suggests improvement in HR processes & tooling
- Bridge regional supports between sales, product management and applications engineering to the industrialization groups in D&E when it comes to collaboration, leadership development and High Performing Teams
Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in HRM, Business Administration or Organizational studies related.
10+ years of experience in the field of HR. Preferably in various HR business partner roles in a high tech environment. You bring knowledge in the field of people development & performance management, talent management, recruitment and HR operational expertise.
Semiconductor industries experience will be a plus
- Coaching and facilitation skills
- Passion for people, organizational design, development and change management
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication skills and able to influence across different levels
- Open, accessible and transparent, able to build strong relationships on all levels in organization
- Balance the interest of sector needs and situation and corporate views and programs
- Business acumen combined with good sense of people needs on all levels in organization
- High integrity, strong sense of ownership and drive
- Adaptable, flexible and solution-oriented mentality
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently
Position will require traveling to other cities of the country up to 10%. Oversea business travel will be necessary and depend on business needs.