22 days ago - req26300
Internal Communications Business Partner Corporate Real Estate
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
A modern, knowledge-driven company, in many ways, runs on communication. Empowered employees need knowledge and information to do their jobs, and need to understand the big picture to make smart decisions. Leaders who understand the potential of communications to help achieve business results need the right tools, platforms and hands-on support to increase their impact. Change is constant and needs to be explained and advocated. As communications professionals at ASML, we believe we are much more than information purveyors or internal journalists. We seek to support the company in raising its communications competence, improving its communication flows, and thereby increase employee engagement and achieve better results. Will you join us?
You will support the ASML Corporate Real Estate (CRE) organization to ensure effective communication to a variety of internal stakeholders, focusing on employees. As part of the Internal Communications team, your main focus and assignment will be driving ASML’s Campus communications initiatives together with the Campus communications team, which you will lead. Together, you will help to inform, engage and thrill employees of ASML Netherlands throughout the transformation to the future campus.
You liaise with the CRE change manager to identify desired communication strategy and activities to support the change component of the future campus. You are a true stakeholder manager and demonstrate the ability to understand business goals and translate them into communications goals, creating strategic, outcomes-focused, measurable communications plans.
In this role, it is important to combine a broad ASML business understanding with deep insights in to what is important for employees to be able to advice stakeholders accordingly.
You reject the notion that communications is the exclusive job of the communications department and you’re able to activate leaders, managers and employees within Corporate Real Estate to take their communications role. Although this role requires someone to successfully drive the current Campus (change) communications strategy and approach, you will be challenged to develop additional strategies as campus developments keep evolving.
Your main focus in this team is twofold:
- Stakeholder management: Understand the CRE business needs and developments with regards to the Campus transformation and (together with change management) translate that to the best communication strategy and approach for our employees. You advise, coach and train the CRE organization to think and act from the point of employees, and guide them in their communication role. For the Campus communications team, you are crucial to further improve the current direction, and you keep developing and updating the ‘dot on the horizon’ for the Campus communications strategy, approach and actions.
- Agile team lead: Lead and coach the Campus communications team in the Agile way of working. The Campus communications team is a self-steering team and your focus is to help resolve bottlenecks, so that the team can keep focusing on excellent execution whilst continuously improving. You know what to do to increase the power of the team, either by coaching the team, or by solving problems for the team.
This role does also include a certain level of execution as you will also play an active role to plan, execute, measure and evaluate communications initiatives and create written and multimedia content. It goes without saying that you have exceptional writing and communication skills (native English standard). As part of this engaged and driven Campus communications team your activities will touch colleagues throughout ASML
Bachelor or Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- ~10 years' proven experience and track record in developing and implementing internal (change) communications plans.
- Well-versed in the Agile way of working, being able to coach and develop the team to become even more self-steering. You understand and embrace the Agile mindset.
- Experience in working within a high-tech company, with engineers as main (internal) target audience.
- Experience in working within the Corporate Real Estate, Facility management or Construction sector is preferable.
- Proven track record in hands-on development of powerful creative communications that positively impact attitudes and behaviors.
Context of the position
You will be part of a large, diverse communications team with a variety of backgrounds and nationalities, offering inspiration and opportunities to develop yourself. Communications at ASML covers corporate communications, employer branding and recruitment marketing as well as internal communications.
ASML’s internal communications team is structured in several groups that support different business lines or units, plus a channel management team. This position is part of the group that supports the Corporate Functions like HR, IT, Finance etcetera. The team also contributes to company-wide communications initiatives and major internal events.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this particular role.